[Koha] Fwd: Who can I report a bug problem to?

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Jun 10 20:09:15 NZST 2014

If you are sure you have found a bug, see if it has already been
reported by searching Koha's bugzilla repository.  If you can't find it,
you can post a new bug.
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/

However, it might be best to first post your problem here.  Someone may
be able to offer an answer.  The correct address for messages to this
list is koha at lists.katipo.co.nz (not 'koha-owner').

Best wishes,
Bob Birchall
Calyx