[Koha] About example with the 952 field

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Sat Jun 7 04:29:47 NZST 2014

952 is a special field in Koha - it contains holdings data - otherwise
known as the item information.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_(9xx)
regards, Elaine

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 8:17 AM, zolot <zolot at imath.kiev.ua> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In "Koha 3.14 Manual (en)" there is the "Tag 952 Subfield constraint"
> table  (see section '4.1.4. Edit
> Framework Subfield' of the chapter '2. Administration').
>
> Why exactly 952 ?
> Is it accident ? Maybe, this field randomly has been selected as an
> example of the ordinary field ?
>

> Or, maybe, this is more essential, the 952 field is a special field in the
> Koha system ?
> For instance, not for cataloging but for a management ctalogues.
>
> Regards,
> Gennady

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)