[Koha] Suggestion Management: "Customizing the Order of Navigation Status Tabs"

Arun Kumar arun.aimit.2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:24:44 NZST 2014

Hello,

We are trying to customize the order in which the *"navigation status tabs"*
must be appearing in suggestion management of Acquisition module in KOHA.

By default its taking the order " Accepted---Pending---Checked---Ordered "

we need it in a specific order " Pending---Accepted---Checked---Ordered "

And by default *"Pending Tab"* must be selected when we open the Suggestion
management

Please Help Us. Any Pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

ARUNKUMAR
National Institute of Oceanography