[Koha] Zebra Error

Nicholas van Rheede van Oudtshoorn vanoudt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:01:09 NZST 2014

Check if you've got the directory

/usr/lib/idzebra-2.0/modules

or the directory

/usr/lib64/idzebra-2.0/modules

on your server. Chances are it'll be the second option. If so, edit these
four files
          /etc/koha/zebradb/zebra-authorities.cfg
          /etc/koha/zebradb/zebra-authorities-dom.cfg
          /etc/koha/zebradb/zebra-biblios.cfg
          /etc/koha/zebradb/zebra-biblios-dom.cfg
In each, change the line reading:
         modulePath: /usr/lib/idzebra-2.0/modules
         modulePath: /usr/lib64/idzebra-2.0/modules

And then try reindexing your records.

You could also try using the -x switch when reindexing....

I suppose there should be a bug filed for the incorrect module path on
64bit machines when installed via the tarball. I know that it is among the
patches I apply manually whenever I upgrade a system. (Gave me no end of
grief the first time)

God bless,
Nicholas