[Koha] Problem in Koha item types

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:50:40 NZST 2014

Dear,
You need to know 008 and LDR at the time of data entry.

On Thu, 29 May 2014 14:27:14 +0530  wrote
>Dear Sir,

Sorry to bring a question to the list, but we';re facing a problem in KOHA under item type location and I need some advice and help.
My Koha problem is, it';s show [Type:  Book] every items like i.e. Journals, CD (Audio/Visual), proceeding etc. In this connection, herewith attached screen shot for your information.
In this regards,we are request to you, please kindly provide help to me, how can edit, remove item types accordingly book, journal, etc.

Please do the needful.

With Regards,

Ashish Kumar

9717864664