[Koha] Can't import to catalogue

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jun 3 11:06:16 NZST 2014

Frederic Edmont schreef op ma 02-06-2014 om 10:14 [+0200]:
> Here is what I've done:
> I imported biblios using a .mrc file but those biblios only show up in the
> reservoir in the cataloguing search.

That's normal.

Have you followed the manual guide from here:

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.16/en/catalogtools.html#stagemarc

it tells you how to import them into the catalogue.

> 2. how can I update database automatically whenever I add a biblio? Wiki
> says it's done every 20mins or so but after one week mine doesn't seem to
> work that way.

It happens every 5 minutes by default, I think. Are you sure you're not
confusing reservoir records with catalogue records?

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.