[Koha] KohaCon14 Info?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Jul 31 04:49:46 NZST 2014

Le 29/07/2014 14:57, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :
> Nicole,
(thanks for asking nicole)

> Unfortunately there's no group rate at a hotel. People are finding hotels
> on their own. I'll try to add info to the conference site today.
If anyone already has book/choosen an hotel, what about sharing on a
wiki page, so we could all be close (or even in the same hotel).
TOMAS : is it possible to book short term appartments in Argentina ?
(not speaking of something like airbnb, but in France there are
companies like residhome.com or appartcity.com)

> The conference itself will be held here: http://bit.ly/kohacon14-conference
> The hackfest will take place in the university campus, specifically here:
> http://bit.ly/kohacon14-hackfest
>
> I'd suggest you book in a hotel near the conference site, or between it and
> the campus. They are pretty close anyway (20 min walk, or 4 min taxi).
>
> Please register to attend the conference, as we might need to change
> location depending on the atendees (in such a situation, the conference
> would take place in the campus too).
>
> Thanks
> To+
>

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Checking in on this. Mainly to see if there is a group rate at a hotel or
>> if we just find a nearby hotel?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>> Nicole
>>

>> On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello folks,
>>>
>>> I'm wondering if there is any more info about KohaCon14 available. I know
>>> the dates and the location, but I'm wondering about the hotels
>>> specifically. Will we have a group rate anywhere? Or are people just
>>> finding hotels on their own?
>>>
>>> Also is there anything we should know about coming in to Cordoba? Tips
>> for
>>> getting around or from the airport to the hotels/conference location?
>>>
>>> The wiki page: http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon14 and the
>>> website: http://koha-community.org/kohacon/kohacon14/ are a bit sparse
>> on
>>> info.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Nicole

Paul Poulain - Associé-gérant
Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08
http://www.biblibre.com
Logiciels Libres pour les bibliothèques et les centres de documentation