[Koha] cross-links in analytics

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Mon Jul 28 17:13:54 NZST 2014

Hi,

when a "Link to host item" is added to a constituent record, the
appropriate 773 Marc datafield is created in the constituent record, and
populated with the appropriate subfields referring to the host item. Then,
the OPAC for the constituent record does show the link to the host record.

The converse seems not to be the case, i.e. no corresponding 774 Marc
datafield is created in the host record, and no link appears in the host
record's OPAC.

Is this a feature, is it my mistake, or a bug?

Many thanks and best regards,

Giuseppe.

P.S. I am aware that this issue has been issued before (also in this
mailing list), but I could not find an answer.