[Koha] Easykoha latest live DVD 3.16.2 and open proposal to conduct workshop

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 25 19:07:44 NZST 2014

Dear All,
Easykoha a live DVD of latest Koha version (3.16.2) has been nicely made with customized bootstrap home page and teamviewer has been also packed in the live dvd so that any body can assist you remotely if needed. Please download and install for any purpose and feel free to contact if any help needed.

Koha Live DVD : https://sourceforge.net/projects/vkmkoha/

Open proposal to conduct workshop

We are working over open source software';s for the Libraries and willing to assist on the same. Many institutes are getting benefits and contacting us for implementation of the above but unfortunately due to some financial/administrative reasons they may not able to do that.

Therefore i propose all specially new institutes who has not yet automated, developed repository, website etc. to organize one workshop on these topics and we ensure you to set up above during the period of workshop for your Library and if possible nearby libraries too. I feel lot of people will be benefited and new libraries will get good recognition in their institutes, as well as they need not to spend single penny over these software';s too.

We accept only TA/DA (ready to travel by any mode/class depending upon the situation) and honorarium as per government rules (may be 1/2 thousand only). So if you are willing for the above please feel free to contact we will assist you in over all management/organization of the events too. Such workshops will have real/practical impact and strong bonding between the professionals for the benefit of LIS profession.

For details contact:
Vk mishra : 9439420860
Dp tripathi : 8895296796
Thanking You.