[Koha] Change SIP Port

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Thu Jul 24 16:04:48 NZST 2014

I need to change the port that SIP to which SIP listens.  The default port is 6001 and I need to change it to 6002 (with Koha still listening on port 8023 as defined in the SIPConfig.xml.

I change the port to 6002 in  /etc/koha/SIPConfig.xml  but I realized that Koha moves this file to /etc/koha/sites/koha when the command in /usr/sbin/koha-enable-sip is run.  I changed then changed the port in  /etc/koha/sites/koha/SIPConfig.xml also.

I looked at the commands koha-start-sip and koha-stop-sip but as far as I can tell, these files use the /etc/koha/sites/koha/SIPconfig.xml so everything should be good.

Is there anything else that needs to be changed or will the changes I made above be sufficent to change the SIP Service itself to port 6002?

Thanks,

Phillip