[Koha] Cataloging questions

Steve Sowder sowder at andrews.edu
Thu Jul 24 06:21:15 NZST 2014

I had found the GetRecord format and tested it and got the list. (Your
first example) but had not found for a specific record.  Thanks

i have also disco9vered "from"
i.e.
http://koha.andrews.edu/cgi-bin/koha/oai.pl?verb=ListRecordsfrom=2014-07-20&metadataPrefix=oai_dc
But, it isn't fast.

I haven't found a format to search for content.
i.e. search for a subject.
There must be a way to do that.

??

Steve