[Koha] item display

Jerwyn Fernandez jerwyn_fernandez at southville.edu.ph
Tue Jul 22 19:13:21 NZST 2014

Sam,

In KOHA Administration\System preferences\Administration Under *Login
Option IndepedantBranches* you can enable staff (but not superlibrarians)
from modifying objects (holds, items, patrons, etc.) belonging to other
libraries by selecting *(prevent). *Through this once a patron or librarian
logs-in to their KOHA account it will automatically search on what brach is
set into their account.

Or if you are just simply referring to searching, you can go to *Advance
search* and click a specific library by selecting on a tab menu in *Individual
libraries *located below the page.

Regards,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:01 AM, KLib Tech Support <
kalib.techkoha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> We have created 10 branches for our central library on our koha
> installation. I want to make setting like when librarian search for a
> particular item he should get search result items only for his branch not
> for entire data base.
> Is that possible?
>
> Regards
> Sam

*BE AMAZING. BE SOUTHVILLE.*

Jerwyn G. Fernadez, RL
Basic Education Librarian
Southville International School and Colleges
Tel: 825-6374 loc.117/146

*Like us            https://www.facebook.com/sisc.monarchs
<https://www.facebook.com/sisc.monarchs>*
*Follow us        https://twitter.com/SISCMonarchs