[Koha] Koha Migration

Riley Childs rchilds at cucawarriors.com
Tue Jul 22 06:03:30 NZST 2014

Hello, we have koha installed on a Ubuntu 12.04, we are about to visualize our server infrastructure into Hyper-V, I have looked at a few options (VMWare Converter and then convert the VHDK into a VHD or taring the file system and untaring it on the new Ubuntu install). I wasn't sure what exactly the backup dumps in /var/spool contained, and how they were restored. Also, does anyone else have any suggestions on the migration?

Riley Childs
Junior
IT Admin
email: rchilds at cucawarriors.com
office: +1 (704) 537-0031 x101
cell: +1 (704) 497-2086

Please Think Before Hitting Reply All
I Do Web Design! RileyChilds.net/services