[Koha] Serial Pattern Help (again)

Sebastian Hierl s.hierl at aarome.org
Thu Jul 17 03:08:26 NZST 2014

Hi Nicole / Everyone,

I asked our Serials Librarian whether she would feel comfortable sharing
our experience/samples with you, but the problem is exactly that: she
started to understand and had a handle over the serials module in 3.12, but
with 3.14 everything she used to do no longer applies.  She now manually
enters each new issue she receives.  Others on the list seem to have the
same questions and it has been difficult to find answers and to update the
documentation.  Could the person or team who wrote the code for the Serials
module in 3.14 provide additional examples and more detailed information on
how the serials module works?  It seems that they would know best and may
be the only ones who know, given the many questions on the list.

Best,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hierl, Ph.D.
Drue Heinz Librarian, Arthur & Janet C. Ross Library

T: +39 06 5846 417
F: +39 06 5810 788