[Koha] Items showing no location in the opac

adetomiwa bashiru tommybashy06 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 20:23:58 NZST 2014

Hi Katrin,

Please also check your framework subfield structure for books under the tag ( Text for OPAC)

Adetomiwa Basiru (CLN),
Reference Services Librarian
Redeemer's University (RUN),
Km 46/48, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway,
P. M. B. 3005, Redemption City.
Ogun State. Nigeria.
Mobile: 234-8067098922

On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 6:51 AM, Katrin Fischer <Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de> wrote:

Hm, I haven't tested, but check your setting for the SingleBranchMode
system preference in administration - it will hide hints to the branch
name and search options for limiting by branch in the OPAC.

Hope this helps,

Katrin