[Koha] Items showing no location in the opac

Riley Childs rchilds at cucawarriors.com
Mon Jul 14 08:36:43 NZST 2014

Ok, I solved half my problem, I had removed the holds policy for my user group so I wasn't allowed to place any holds, but the location column still is blank in the opac, any ideas?

Riley Childs
Junior
IT Admin
email: rchilds at cucawarriors.com
office: +1 (704) 537-0031 x101
cell: +1 (704) 497-2086

Please Think Before Hitting Reply All
I Do Web Design! RileyChilds.net/services
When I look in the OPAC under the location column for any item it is blank, and when I try to place a hold it says there are no available items. In the staff client the exact same item has a location and a hold can be placed. I just upgraded to Koha 3.16 a week ago and haven't toyed around too much since then, but just noticed this about an hour ago.

Thanks!
//Riley

Riley Childs
Junior