[Koha] Barcodes and email in Koha

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Wed Jul 9 23:38:03 NZST 2014

As I understand, there was a bug in Koha 3.14 where the barcode readers would fail.  This is happening in my installation.   The barcode can be entered manually but fails when the barcode reader is used.

Is there a patch for this issue or does anyone know how to resolve it?

There has to be a way to turn on or off koha email.  I've done a lot of Google searching and from time to time I see a command that can be run on Koha - Koha-enable-email (instance).  I've check Ubuntu and I don't find this command anywhere.  I'm starting to believe this command exists for only certain flavors of Linux.

How is Koha email turned on and off in version 3.14 on Ubuntu?

Thanks for any help.

Phillip