[Koha] Upgrade from koha common 3.14.08 to 3.16.01

bui phong phongt147 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 19:53:43 NZST 2014

Dear team,

I'm trying to upgrade koha common from version 3.14.08 to latest version. Unfortunately, the upgrade failed with some messages:

root at ubuntu14:~# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Setting up koha-common (3.16.01) ...
Zebra already running for instance dl.
Upgrading database schema for dl
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'koha_dl.roadtype' doesn't exist at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line 7987.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'koha_dl.roadtype' doesn't exist at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line 7987.
dpkg: error processing package koha-common (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 255
 koha-common

I follow the upgrade instruction from wiki:
Koha on ubuntu - packages - Koha Wiki

Koha on ubuntu - packages - Koha Wiki
From Koha Wiki Jump to: navigation, search Home > Documentation Home > Documentation Home > Documentation Home > Koha Versions > 3.10 Home > Koha Versions > 3.12 Home > Koha Versions > 3.14
View on wiki.koha-community.org Preview by Yahoo

Does anybody face this issue before? I really appreciate if you can guide me how to fix it or how to upgrade.

Thank you,
Phong