[Koha] call number sort problem

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Wed Jul 9 01:14:36 NZST 2014

At 09:24 AM 7/8/2014 +0200, Fridolin SOMERS wrote:
>Yes, it's this one.
>Run it with "--help" for manual.

paul at -----:/usr/share/koha/bin/maintenance$ ./touch_all_items.pl --help
You need to install the perl-doc package to use this program.

My sandbox is busy with non-Koha development at the moment, and policy is
not to touch the production boxes.  Is there any write up in the
koha-community documentation that I can refer to?

I also note that there are two other utilities
(remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl and touch_all_biblios.pl) that sound
interesting -- could potentially avoid working direct in MySQL.  I
apologise for not noticing any of these over the last two years!

Best -- Paul