[Koha] Crontab - is that one tabs used to open beer cans?

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:02:47 NZST 2014

Greetings,

> Are these jobs automatically put into crontab or do I have to put the jobs
> into crontab myself.

There are user crontabs and system crontabs. Did you check both? Did you
install using packages or from source? A source-based install you need to
add your own. Koha let's you do it either way, if you are doing a
source-based install.

> Does anyone have a good example of the koha crontab jobs that should be in
> the crontab?

Not at this hour. But if you find the crontabs, it will make sense.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett