[Koha] apache2.4 configuration for koha

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 01:40:52 NZST 2014

Greetings,

Tomas asked:
> Did u enable the rewrite module for Apache?

Vishal answered:
> Yes. I have enabled rewrite module for apache2.
> I used this command = a2enmod rewrite deflate

However, Tomas initially asked, and Vishal did not answer:
> What instructions did u follow?

So, what instructions did you follow to install Koha 3.14 on Ubuntu 14.04
using GIT on 64-bit? To rephrase the same question again differently, what
are the urls to the instructions so that we can review them in order to make
helpful suggestions?

And when you say "using GIT" was that merely the method to grab the source
to do a source install (you answered standard to the first installation
question -- it's been a while I think that is the default answer), or did
you actually do a development installation (you answered dev to the first
installation question)? The first way is merely a nice way to grab source,
and the latter is the way that you would expect to do development.

Though, why do a source installation when packages work under Ubuntu?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett