[Koha] FW: Request to be added as Koha Support Provider

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Tue Jul 1 11:47:32 NZST 2014

Agreed, Robin and Galen.

While it is a personal inclination to have more community info, it doesn't
necessarily make sense to require certain content (other than the link) in
the first place. As Galen points out, we really don't want this list to
represent any endorsement, and the more rules we have, the more likely it is
to be interpreted as such.

I suppose, at the end of the day, the onus is on clients to figure out their
needs. Even if companies represent themselves as "endorsed", "official", or
"registered", I suppose all we can do is state on the Paid Support page that
no such status exists.

As I mentioned in my original email, Interleaf certainly has a +1 from me.

On a related note, the list might be due for a prune. I don't think "Mill
Run Technology Solutions" is in operation anymore? Or at least, their
website appears defunct.

-David