[Koha] Ideas for Amazon Image covers

Matthew Charlesworth, S.J. matthew.charlesworth at hekima.ac.ke
Tue Jan 28 03:49:03 NZDT 2014

Hi everyone,

(Running Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS and Koha 3.1401000)

I just thought I'd share that after every upgrade I run the following
commands:

sed -i 's/MZZZZZZZ/LZZZZZZZ/g'
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/catalogue/
detail.tt
sed -i 's/MZZZZZZZ/LZZZZZZZ/g'
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/opac-detail.tt
sed -i 's/TZZZZZZZ/MZZZZZZZ/g'
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/prog/en/modules/opac-results.tt

that basically make the bookcover larger/better definition in both the
Results and Opac/Intranet Detail pages...

I was wondering if this was the right way to do this, and if people prefer
the larger images, could it be possible to have this as part of the normal
.tt files that come with every upgrade?

Also - is there a downside to doing this? Or could we have a systems
preference to choose the size of the various bookcovers?

Regards

Matthew

http://library.hekima.ac.ke/