[Koha] Bugs after installing KOHA 3.14.01

shiyas1234 shiyas1234 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 23:12:50 NZDT 2014

Sir,
I finished the installation of KOHA 3.14.01 and i found the following
problems.

1) Whether i have to make the tables in the database manually or is it
automatically create tables in the database while the installation?

2) I got the log-in page after the installation and i entered the username &
password which i gave at the time of installation but i cant access, is
there any default username & password?

3) If there is no default username and password how can i log-in and acess?