[Koha] Searching on 099

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Tue Jan 21 21:15:02 NZDT 2014

Hie,

It is in Zebra configuration files indeed : in etc/zebrabd/marcdef/(marc
flavour)/biblio/record.abs
callnumber index is "Local-classification".
You must then rebuild the search engine database with
"misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -r -b -x -v"

You will find more at :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/How_to_add_new_zebra_index

Regards,