[Koha] FW: Modify the Serial Routing slip

Fung, Hing-Choi Hing-Choi.Fung at dol.state.nj.us
Wed Jan 15 10:34:51 NZDT 2014

How can I change the "Date Due" column into the "Location" column; and add a signature column in the serial routing slip?   Our library routes out journals and magazines to staff members in different divisions.  The staff members do not need to return the journals and magazines to the library.  They just need to forward to the next person according to the location.  That is why we need a "location" column.  Our library is using the Koha 3.12.03.000.

Hing-choi Fung
NJ Dept. of Labor of Workforce Development Library.