[Koha] Hardware requirements for a machine running server and client together - Elive?

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 03:53:06 NZDT 2014

Greetings,

You could always host your server on a remote server. We hosted elsewhere
previously, but I'm not going to say who, because I wouldn't recommend them
to my worst enemy. We currently use DigitalOcean.
https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing
$20/month is cheaper than buying a new server every 4 years. :)

Just a side thought. Then you can get an off the shelf machine to be a
client at cheaper prices. The only major reason to not host is because of
data privacy issues, as far as I can tell.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett