[Koha] superlibrarian can't edit item types

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Jan 10 07:51:02 NZDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:38 AM, magmatic <magmatic at timkoop.com> wrote:
> /var/log/koha/library/intranet-error.log tells me:
>
> [Thu Jan 09 12:26:32 2014] [error] [client 192.168.10.120] [Thu Jan  9
> 12:26:32 2014] itemtypes.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: called with 6
> bind variables when 8 are needed at
> /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/admin/itemtypes.pl line 151., referer:
> http://library/cgi-bin/koha/admin/itemtypes.pl?op=add_form&itemtype=CB

Thanks for the additional information.  I was not able to reproduce
this either, except when I removed the part of
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/admin/itemtypes.tt that
contains the form elements for the checkin message.

Based on that, it appears that in your installation, the templates and
the CGI script are mismatched.  One way this could happen is if you're
running a translation but didn't update the templates after you
upgraded.  If that's the case, try running koha-translate --update
LANGUAGE_CODE for each translation you use.

Another way this might happen is if you somehow have the previous
version's templates on your server.

Regards,

Galen
--