[Koha] [koha]Request to add as KOHA PAID SUPPORT PROVIDER

arunkumar s aruns at au-kbc.org
Thu Jan 9 05:03:46 NZDT 2014

Dear community,
We request you to add our organization in the paid support list,in our
State we are providing support and service to KOHA library management
system please find the information

*Company Name:* AU-KBC Research Centre
*Contact Person:* Sanjeev kumar saini, Arunkumar.S
*Contact email:* koha at au-kbc.org,info4all at au-kbc.org
*Website:* koha.au-kbc.org.in,koha.nrcfoss.au-kbc.org.in<http://koha.au-kbc.org.in/>
*Telephone:* 044-22232711, +91-9840214554 (koha phone helpline)
*Address:* MIT Campus of Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600
044,TamilNadu, India.
*Short description of your services:* Our Koha support includes

   - Technical consulting and Solutions.
   - User training at 3-levels (User, Librarian and Administrator).
   - Solutions for Networking of Libraries.
   - Solutions for Security.
   - Solutions for Data Migration.
   - Customization and Tweaking of the OPAC and Staff interfaces, Report
   Generation(user specific development),Data visualization.
   - Bug-fixes and applying patches as they become available.
   - Training for all major updates to Koha’s functionality via online
   training or training in person.
   - 24/7 monitoring of applications.
   - Automation of DB Backup and Replication.

--
with regards
S.ARUNKUMAR