[Koha] Enlist As Koha Support Vendor

Hemant Shetye hemant24th at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 01:26:40 NZDT 2014

Hi Folks,

We would like to list our company under Koha Service Provider from India.

Informatics (India) Ltd. a pioneer in e-information has now expanded its
portfolio of services and offers support to Koha. We request you to include
us as a support vendor for Koha in the page
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support.

The Organization details to be included in the listing are as below:

*Company Name:* Informatics (India) Ltd

*Contact Person:* Hemant Shetye

*Website:* http://www.informindia.co.in/iil_productServices.htm#Koha

*Address:* No 194, R V Road, P B No 400, Basavanagudi, Bangalore - 560 004,
India

*Phone:*   +91-80-40387777

*Fax:* +91-80-40387600

*Email:* info at informindia.co.in

Informatics was promoted three decades ago with a vision to pioneer the
business of e-information in India, with scholarly and research content
being the prime focus. Informatics has come a long way in promoting
e-information usage culture in the academic and corporate world.
Informatics has a team of over 130 well-qualified personnel.

Informatics has now included Koha in its portfolio of service offerings.
The company now offers implementation, hosting, data migration, support and
development services for all Koha libraries.

Regards,

Hemant Shetye

Manager - Business Development

Informatics (India) Ltd.,