[Koha] Koha 3.14 bootstrap OPAC display question

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Jan 7 11:53:54 NZDT 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Elaine Bradtke <eb at efdss.org> wrote:
> Galen, this is the CSS to change the colours, But, the grey boxes are there
> even when I use the default Koha colour scheme.
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ag4Jlx4aGmazByRmdSMzZBRFU/edit?usp=sharing

The opac.css that ships with the the Bootstrap theme includes, around
line 680, the following:

.label {
  background-color: transparent;
  color: inherit;
  display: inline;

The background-color here overrides a "background-color: #999999" for
.label and .badge from bootstrap.min.css.  It appears that the stock
opac.css is not being presented in your test system, which accounts
for why the grey backgrounds are showing up around the labels.

What is your opaclayoutstylesheet system preference set to?  I suspect
that it's set to something other than "opac.css".

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton