[Koha] SQL report 650 a

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Sat Jan 4 09:57:19 NZDT 2014

On 03/01/14 23:31, Holger Meissner wrote:
> yoonus para wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> How to create a SQL report using field 650 a with barcode and title,Please help me to create this report.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Yoonus
> Did you find a solution? I thought it might be interesting, but I also can't figure it out.
>
> When I run
> SELECT * FROM marc_subfield_structure WHERE tagfield = 650 AND tagsubfield = 'a'
>
> it tells me the "kohafield" is bibliosubject.subject, yet it seems that I don't have a table called bibliosubject. Is that normal?
Yes that is normal.  'Subject' is not separately defined in the data
base.  Subject data are stored as part of biblioitems.marcxml.  You can
report on the data using the 'extract value' command in SQL. There
should be examples in the library:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library

Best wishes,
Bob Birchall