[Koha] Regarding Error - make: *** [blib/ZEBRA_CONF_DIR/etc/passwd] Error 2 while installing KOHA

Nazneen nazneenr at thoughtworks.com
Thu Jan 2 09:10:42 NZDT 2014

Hi,

I did read the previous post around this error.

Tried the solution given too, but it did not work.

When I run perl Makefile.PL, all the steps are completed successfully.

<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5782635/Screen_Shot_2014-01-02_at_1.33.28_AM.png>

All the other directories are created successfully, like ZEBRA_DATA_DIR,
KOHA_CONF_DIR, but ZEBRA_CONF_DIR does not get created.

Therefore when I run make, I get the above error.

The command make clean did not work.

Please let me know if I am missing some steps.

Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.