[Koha] Cannot edit public list

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Feb 27 07:02:22 NZDT 2014

Have you checked your System preferences?  Administration preferences >
Interface options> virtual shelves.

I just tested our one public list and it seems to accept new records.
 We're using 3.14.2

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 9:02 PM, Amy Schuler <schulera at caryinstitute.org>wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> In Koha admin interface, I am unable to add a record to a public list that
> I created, using same user/password combo that I used to log in to Koha
> admin.  I am able to view this public list (it still exists; was not
> deleted), and I can edit my private list, but cannot edit the public list.
>  Through the OPAC interface I have the same problem --- cannot add anything
> to public list even though I can view its contents.
>
> Details: When I am viewing a record, in either admin interface or OPAC, I
> click on the "Add To" arrow and select LIST.  Where it says, "select an
> existing list" -- there is no option.  If I am logged in under my personal
> account, then I can add to my private list but there is still no public
> list option.  Note that I have tried adding to the public list using both
> my personal and admin logins, and yes, my personal login does have
> superlibrarian permissions ( I double checked this).
>
> I searched bugzilla and see no known bugs.
>
> I am running Koha v.3.10.04.000
>
> Any ideas are appreciated.  Thanks!
>
> Amy Schuler
> Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
> Millbrook, NY
> schulera at caryinstitute.org

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)