[Koha] Report guidance

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 08:29:49 NZDT 2014

Hi, All --

We're in a small consortium of three libraries & I'm trying to write a
report providing stats as follows --

Checkouts, renewals & local use of materials owned by a particular
branch by patrons belonging to a particular branch

The following report is generating numbers an order of magnitude too small --

SELECT s.datetime, i.itemcallnumber, i.itype, i.ccode, i.barcode,
b.categorycode, s.type
FROM statistics s
LEFT JOIN items i on (i.itemnumber = s.itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN borrowers b ON (s.borrowernumber = b.borrowernumber)
WHERE i.homebranch = 'PLAISTOW' AND b.branchcode <> 'PLAISTOW' AND
s.type in ('issue','renew','localuse') AND s.datetime BETWEEN
'2013-01-01' AND '2013-12-31'
ORDER BY  i.cn_sort asc, i.itype, i.ccode

Grateful for any assistance or pointers.

All best,

Cab Vinton, Director
Plaistow Public Library
Plaistow, NH