[Koha] koha jquery to hide 'Title Notes'

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 04:07:52 NZDT 2014

Hello Koha community! I'm trying to customize a Koha ILSusing 3.14.x and one
of this is to hide Title Notes tab. I looked at the Koha jquery wiki, tried
those available there that will fit what I need, just trial and error, and
so I came up with this:
$(document).ready(function(){
$("ul li:contains('Title notes')").hide();
});
It worked, providing me with what I need: to hide the Title Notes tab. I
don't know much jquery but hopefully this satisfy what I need and I don't
get bugs or what have you with this. In any rate, I want this added in the
Jquery wiki library for future reference. Cheers Koha community!
P.S. I'm registered in the Koha wiki, but don't know yet how to go/snoop
around, I'm afraid I might mess up the wiki so I did not bother that much..
;) Cheers again!