[Koha] Fwd: Fwd: newbie trying to catalogue the first book!!!!!

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Mon Feb 17 22:36:44 NZDT 2014

Hi to all,

Il 15/02/2014 20:46, Rachel Hamilton-Williams ha scritto:

> [...]

I think you are using Unimarc, the field 200 $5 is Library Name.

To cataloguiing you need to use MARC Frameworks.

Now the answer about 'Are those subfields mandatory (200$5 and 200$e) ?'
is : YES

But you can change the situation, you need only to setup your
MARC Frameworks as you like them.

To change MARC Frameworks read this section of the manual:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.14/en/catadmin.html#marcbibframeworks

Italian translation here:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.14/en/catadmin.html#marcbibframeworks

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate