[Koha] Koha Integrated Library System in TURKEY

Irakli Garibashvili igar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 06:32:44 NZDT 2014

Hi Recep!

WOW!
Impressive!

Unfortunately in Georgia, which is your neighboring country, we know nothing
about your libraries...
We have about 10 libraries using KOHA, with Georgian localization.

Could you share some more details on this project:

do you have a central KOHA server, or each library has its own?
how experienced is your staff - in KOHA administration or cataloguing?
do you have a map or list of libraries with KOHA?
do you have a website with some details on this project?

Thanks
Irakli

Irakli Garibashvili
Executive director
Georgian Library Association
Address:
M. Aleksidse str.1-4,
Tbilisi, 0193
Georgia
Tel: +(995) 599 109152; + (995-32) 2363413
Fax: + (995-32) 2330135
Email: igar at hotmail.com
Http://www.gela.org.ge