[Koha] Biblionumber and barcode incremented many times: please help

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Wed Feb 12 03:05:26 NZDT 2014

Hi, Vimal:
days ago we experimented something similar, with records duplicated. We discovered that a cataloguer was pasting data containing carriage returns into input fields, causing the submitting of the form. Koha (3.12.5) created more than one bib record.
Checking the controlfield 005 for the time of these events was useful to understand the problem, since they had exactly the same value.
HTH. Stefano