[Koha] Zebra & Yaz for 32-bit architecture - Centos 5.x

Raj Pawan gumdal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:28:31 NZDT 2014

I am trying to configure my VPS by installing pre-requisites for Koha 3.14.
My VPS configuration:

OS: CentOS 5.x 32bit
Bandwidth limit: 500 GB
Memory: 512 MB
Disk: 20 GB

I am trying to install Zebra and Yaz as explained in this Wiki:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.10_on_Centos_6.3_x86_64_en#Koha_installation:_.28Pre-installation_tasks.29

But, I see that there is no 32-bit rpm packets available for CentOS from
where I can install the Zebra packets. I have checked for the rpm's over
here: http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/zebra/redhat/centos/5.5/

All they have got is this for x86_64 architecture:
http://ftp.indexdata.dk/pub/zebra/redhat/centos/5.5/RPMS/x86_64/

What can I do now? Can I blindly install the 64-bit packets and perform a
rpm install in the VPS? Will it work? Any alternatives?

Thank you