[Koha] Urgent needed: Fines calculation

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Thu Feb 6 21:13:12 NZDT 2014

Hi Harsha,

it's hard to tell what's going on in your installation without a bit more information - are both the books in your example from the same branch? Do both have the same itemtype? How do your circulation rules look like? Are the grace periods the same?

Our libraries are using fines and it seems to work ok - so I think your problem might be in configuration.

Katrin