[Koha] Restoring the koha database

vishal patil vishal.patil at osslabs.biz
Sat Feb 1 18:01:14 NZDT 2014

Dear Sandip,

There are changes in koha database structure for koha 3.12.

What we use is we upgrade the 3.8 koha with database in it so as the
database structure is also upgraded to latest version say 3.12.

You can upgrade koha using git pull follow git guidelines to upgrade the
koha.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_git#Upgrade_Instructions