[Koha] Change availability display on the OPAC search result

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 30 12:09:38 NZDT 2014

Dear all,

We are running 3.18.01.  I'm looking to change availability display on the
OPAC search result and delighted to found a JQuery to do this (
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library#Change_Availability_Display_in_Search_Results
). However, I discovered a problem after apply the JQuery as is.  "Libraries
with copies available (0)" is showing in the "Status" column (Holdings tab
in full item detail) instead just "Available".  While, there is no problem
with the availability display on the search result.

I managed to change to show "*Available*" under "Status" column, but I found
the availability display on the search result now display "Total
Availability (Click title for details): *Available*".  I prefer it just to
read "Total Availability (Click title for details)".

How do I remove the status from being displayed as part of the availability
display on the search result?

Your assistance with this is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Iming

-----
Iming Chan