[Koha] Testing Koha 3.16.01 SIP

Abdulsalam Yousef ayousef at kwareict.com
Tue Dec 30 08:45:10 NZDT 2014

Hello all,
May I have problem receiving koha mail list emails, I've not receive any
mails from 25 Dec 2014.

 Also i didn't receive Colin's reply for my problem (Testing Koha 3.16.01
SIP), So i'm sorry to be respond to his reply lately.

I've no parameter called encoding in my sip configuration file my friend
Colin, The following is snippet of my configuration file

account section:

<accounts>
      <login id="station01"  password="station01" delimiter="|"
error-detect="enabled" institution="CL" />
      <login id="station02"   password="station02"  delimiter="|"
error-detect="enabled" institution="EZF" />

Thanks.