[Koha] Adding orders from staged files

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Wed Dec 24 04:44:53 NZDT 2014

Hello,

We are looking into getting  MARC vendor records and then using that file to add the orders to Koha.  The vendor can provide branch breakouts and quantities for each branch.  So we've been trying to use the add orders from a staged file.  What happens is that we can get 1 item record for each in the total quantity but no branch breakouts.  In what MARC field does that particular ordering information go into?  We have put the branch information in the 952 field but that did nothing.
The total quantity is in 969$h

Cecil Hillyard
Technical Services-- Cataloger
Washoe County Library