[Koha] [Koha-devel] Proposal for fund raising for Koha - to discuss/vote at December General Meeting.

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Wed Dec 17 22:52:56 NZDT 2014

I’ve actually been a bit impressed that it works to raise funds for the ”boring but necessary” stuff together, but I have nothing against improving the process further. Also I think that making it easier for organizations with serious money to donate to the project is a good incentive in itself. If the organisation is to fund development I think it might be of interest to discuss if it should have it’s own agenda for what development to fund or if it should in some way relate to for example a roadmap of where the community want to take Koha.

Kind regards/Viktor

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se<mailto:Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se>
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9, 30180 Halmstad
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek<http://www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek>