[Koha] Can't enable Plugins

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Tue Dec 16 10:17:34 NZDT 2014

Hi Sami,

I'm running koha 3.18 on debian wheezy (7) installed via apt-get install
koha-common.

I got a little farther following
http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2013/09/how-to-setup-plugin-system-in-koha.html#comment-form

He said that the lines in koha-conf.xml need to go before the last
</config> line near the end of the file and the Alias /plugin/ line
should go at the end of library file in /etc/apache2/sites-available.

Once I got the updates in the proper place and enabled UseKohaPlugins,
_Tools Plugins_  appeared on the Tools page as did _Report Plugins_ on
the Reports page which was as described in Chapter 14 of the 3.18
manual.  However there was no Plugins option under the More menu in the
tool bar.

When I went to Tools->Tools Plugins I expected to be able to upload some
of the Bywater Solutions sample plugins.  This is what I got:

--
Bob Ewart

Chapter 14 in the 3.18 koha manual needs to be updated to include
/library/ where appropriate and to tell where the lines should be inserted.