[Koha] Search: Biblios not found after reindexing

Mirko Tietgen 5p4m at gmx.de
Fri Dec 12 00:00:16 NZDT 2014

Beda Szukics schrieb am 11.12.2014 um

> Am 11.12.2014 10:15, schrieb Tomas Cohen Arazi:
>> As a general rule I'd say you should look at the about page for
>> possible configuration issues.
>
> This page tells me I should change to DOM.
>
> How? Simply replacing <zebra_bib_index_mode> to dom? (and the same for
> authority). Or are there other caveats?

No, it's a trap. Just setting it to DOM will lead to the result you
have seen at the beginning (search broken). There is a page in the
wiki about changing, unfortunately it is outdated. I would not
switch right away. It only means GRS1 is not maintained in the future.

I think we talked about custom indexes a while back, if you made
changes to indexing you will have to convert those too.

-- mirko