[Koha] Possible bug -- 3.18 catalog search result list??

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Dec 6 21:46:50 NZDT 2014

Hi Iming,

if the results page is different to the detail page, this can point to
an indexing problem, as the result list shows what Koha has indexed,
while the detail page gets the current record.

Your bug report (13403) could also point this direction.

How is your Koha installed and how did you upgrade?
Do you have local customizations related to searching?

Hope this helps,

Katrin