[Koha] Koha vs Liblime Koha

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 19:39:05 NZDT 2014

LibLime Koha on the Koha Community! You are alone Jesse. My advice to you
is to install LibLime Koha and test it in something like a virtual
environment after the test drive you can then compare it with anything.
Also ask the people who use LibLime Koha other wise asking about Liblime
Koha on this community may not get you useful "information". Good Luck